Promotional Tickets from our Partners!
Featured: Women in STEM Conference and Award, San Francisco, Sept 10-12, 2017
Featured: PrecisionAg Vision Conference, Phoenix, Oct 10-12, 2017
Featured: SPTechCon, SharePoint Technology Conference, Washington, DC, Nov 12-15, 2017
Boston Professional Events List
2018 SLAS Americas Sample Management Symposium: Managing Samples from Bench to Clinic
Mark your calendar for November 13-14, 2018, in Boston, MA, to attend a brand new event from SLAS — the 2018 SLAS Americas Sample Management Symposium: Managing Samples from Bench to Clinic. With a program curated by practicing sample management experts, this event will impart the latest education, case studies and best practice in sample management, with a focus on drug discovery processes.
Prevalent trends that will be addressed at the Symposium include:
- The rules of sample storage and management of samples are being rewritten — biological compounds and samples require the same attention and care previously paid only to small molecule libraries.
- Sample management groups increasingly support a growing array of human disease relevant assays and models.
- Quality programs and regulatory awareness are necessary when handling and providing samples in support of clinical studies and regulated bioanalysis.
- Ever-growing collaboration between academic, government and commercial institutions is forcing an increased emphasis on best practices for sharing samples. Learn how your organization should navigate this changing landscape
Read the Letter from the Symposium Chair Sue Holland Crimmin, Ph.D. GlaxoSmithKline, for additional details.
Benefits of Attending this Symposium:
- Network with sample management experts from Academic, Biotech, Pharma and Vendor communities.
- Opportunity to crowd source solutions to key challenges.
- Learn how to adapt best practice to different sample types.
- Benchmark your operation to those most effective and innovative
- Understand how organizations are harnessing new technology and innovation.
- Discuss up and coming key challenges in the regulatory, quality and compliance fields
- See examples of how people build successful collaboration and harness external resources.
- Showcase emerging key talent
- important recognition by presenting your work in a podium presentation or poster
Watch this site for additional event details as they are announced.
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!