URGENT PANDEMIC INFORMATION
COVID CANCELLED: Project Management in Human Resources, Boston MA, Jan 6-8, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: InterDrone, The International Drone Conference, Cambridge MA, Jan 11-13, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: Supplier Management for Medical Device Manufacturers, Cambridge MA, Feb 2-4, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: US Immigration Compliance Strategies, Boston MA, Feb 15-18, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: Project Management Training, Boston MA, Mar 3-5, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: Internal Audit, Fraud Risk Assessment Workshop, Boston MA, Mar 22-25, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: Agile / Scrum Training, Boston MA, Apr 12-14, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: Validation, Verification and Transfer of Analytical Methods, Boston MA, Apr 19-21, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: Computer System Validation - Reduce Costs and Avoid 483s, Boston MA, May 10-12, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: SharePoint Technology Conference, Boston MA, May 26-28, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: Employment Laws Certificate Program, Boston MA, Jun 7-9, 2021
Following events are tentatively planned but may be rescheduled, based on CDC guidelines or attendee registration interest .
TENTATIVE: 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance, Boston MA, Sep 22-24, 2021
TENTATIVE: Quality Control Laboratory Compliance, Boston MA, Oct 6-8, 2021
TENTATIVE: Analytical Instrument Qualification and System Validation, Boston MA, Nov 15-17, 2021
TENTATIVE: FDA's New Import Program for 2021, Boston MA, Dec 7-9, 2021
Boston Professional Events List
2020 SLAS Americas Sample Management Symposium: Managing Samples from Bench to Clinic
Mark your calendar for November 13-14, 2020, in Boston, MA, to attend a brand new event from SLAS — the 2020 SLAS Americas Sample Management Symposium: Managing Samples from Bench to Clinic. With a program curated by practicing sample management experts, this event will impart the latest education, case studies and best practice in sample management, with a focus on drug discovery processes.
Prevalent trends that will be addressed at the Symposium include:
- The rules of sample storage and management of samples are being rewritten — biological compounds and samples require the same attention and care previously paid only to small molecule libraries.
- Sample management groups increasingly support a growing array of human disease relevant assays and models.
- Quality programs and regulatory awareness are necessary when handling and providing samples in support of clinical studies and regulated bioanalysis.
- Ever-growing collaboration between academic, government and commercial institutions is forcing an increased emphasis on best practices for sharing samples. Learn how your organization should navigate this changing landscape
Read the Letter from the Symposium Chair Sue Holland Crimmin, Ph.D. GlaxoSmithKline, for additional details.
Benefits of Attending this Symposium:
- Network with sample management experts from Academic, Biotech, Pharma and Vendor communities.
- Opportunity to crowd source solutions to key challenges.
- Learn how to adapt best practice to different sample types.
- Benchmark your operation to those most effective and innovative
- Understand how organizations are harnessing new technology and innovation.
- Discuss up and coming key challenges in the regulatory, quality and compliance fields
- See examples of how people build successful collaboration and harness external resources.
- Showcase emerging key talent
- important recognition by presenting your work in a podium presentation or poster
Watch this site for additional event details as they are announced.
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!