Promotional Tickets from our Partners!
Featured: Women in STEM Conference and Award, San Francisco, Sept 10-12, 2017
Featured: PrecisionAg Vision Conference, Phoenix, Oct 10-12, 2017
Featured: SPTechCon, SharePoint Technology Conference, Washington, DC, Nov 12-15, 2017
Boston Professional Events List
Pharmaceutical Water Systems Live Webinar
Link to Website
This Webinar will provide an overview of water systems used for pharmaceutical manufacturing. We will cover validation, monitoring, and analyzing data results. What data collected means, how excursions should be handled, and what actions can be done if a problem does occur. What can be expected when the water system is audited by regulatory bodies or clients. This presentation provides an overview on the different types of water systems used in the Pharmaceutical Industry. Attendees will be provided a comprehensive overview of the different types waters systems, their validation, and handling of excursions.
• Types of Water Systems used in the Pharmaceutical Industry
• How pharmaceutical grade water is produced
• Validating a newly commissioned Water System
• Establishing procedures for maintaining the water system during its lifecycle
• Quality Control Monitoring of the water system
• Trending and presenting the results to auditors
Who will benefit
• Quality Assurance
• Quality system auditors
• QA directors and managers
• Microbiology analysts and technicians
• Regulatory and Compliance Management
Carl Patterson is a seasoned Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, Quality Control, and Quality Assurance Professional who is based in San Diego, California.
(Contact us : 844-267-7299 | 954-947-5671
Don't wait. Register TODAY or Email US [email protected]
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!