URGENT PANDEMIC INFORMATION
COVID CANCELLED: Project Management in Human Resources, Boston MA, Jan 6-8, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: InterDrone, The International Drone Conference, Cambridge MA, Jan 11-13, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: Supplier Management for Medical Device Manufacturers, Cambridge MA, Feb 2-4, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: US Immigration Compliance Strategies, Boston MA, Feb 15-18, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: Project Management Training, Boston MA, Mar 3-5, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: Internal Audit, Fraud Risk Assessment Workshop, Boston MA, Mar 22-25, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: Agile / Scrum Training, Boston MA, Apr 12-14, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: Validation, Verification and Transfer of Analytical Methods, Boston MA, Apr 19-21, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: Computer System Validation - Reduce Costs and Avoid 483s, Boston MA, May 10-12, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: SharePoint Technology Conference, Boston MA, May 26-28, 2021
COVID CANCELLED: Employment Laws Certificate Program, Boston MA, Jun 7-9, 2021
Following events are tentatively planned but may be rescheduled, based on CDC guidelines or attendee registration interest .
TENTATIVE: 21 CFR Part 11 Compliance, Boston MA, Sep 22-24, 2021
TENTATIVE: Quality Control Laboratory Compliance, Boston MA, Oct 6-8, 2021
TENTATIVE: Analytical Instrument Qualification and System Validation, Boston MA, Nov 15-17, 2021
TENTATIVE: FDA's New Import Program for 2021, Boston MA, Dec 7-9, 2021
Boston Professional Events List
Live Webinar Best Practices for Retaining Millennials and Other Employees
Link to Website
Ticket Price: $149 One Dial-in One Attendee | Corporate Live Recorded $249 One Dial In - Max 10 attendees |Group $299 Multiple locations upto 5 dial in | Recorded $219
The Millennial generation is a force to be reckoned with. They are talented, innovative, entrepreneurial, and creative. They are also highly mobile and prone to job hopping. Retaining top talent is a key business imperative and old strategies are no longer effective.
More than 60% of Millennials leave their company in less than three years and their turnover is greater than any other generation. In addition there are now more Millennials than Baby Boomers in the workforce. 60% are open to a different job and 36% will look for a new job in the next year. No question they have their own style, attitudes, and beliefs. Unfortunately most companies don’t have a focused retention strategy to retain these important employees.
• Why Millennial employees stay or leave
• How to measure turnover
• The relationship of compensation to employee satisfaction and motivation
• The relationship of leadership to retention and turnover
• How to create a workplace "community"
• Why recruitment and interviewing are important in managing turnover
• The importance of "Stay interviews"
• 135 ideas for reducing turnover
• 10 steps toward great retention
• Ideas for more effective onboarding
• Importance of realistic job previews
• 7 steps to giving effective recognition
• Linking benefits to retention
• The 5 components of the retention model
• Keys for millennial retention
• Cite factors that contribute to Millennial employee turnover
• Identify strategies for retaining employees
• Understand the link between leadership, employee satisfaction, and turnover
• Measure employee turnover
• Cite three factors that contribute to employee motivation
• Understand the priorities of the Millennial generation
Who will Benefit
• HR professionals
• Employment specialists
• Managers and front-line supervisors
• Company leaders
Wes Pruett is owner of HR Advisors LLC, a consulting practice that provides service to clients who seek to align their business and employees creating successful outcomes and excellent work environments. After 20 years in senior leadership within the Mayo Health System he founded HR Advisors.
Mr. Pruett provides solutions to companies for a wide variety of HR issues including compensation, compliance, policy development, performance management, and employee relations. Mr. Pruett regularly facilitates employee training related to communication, leadership, DiSCu00ae, coaching and strategic planning. He is a certified business coach credentialed by the International Coach Federation.
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!