Promotional Tickets from our Partners!
Featured: Women in STEM Conference and Award, San Francisco, Sept 10-12, 2017
Featured: PrecisionAg Vision Conference, Phoenix, Oct 10-12, 2017
Featured: SPTechCon, SharePoint Technology Conference, Washington, DC, Nov 12-15, 2017
Boston Professional Events List
How to Establish an Effective IT Governance, Risk and Compliance
Link to Website
This training program will discuss how to develop a great GRC program that ensures proper governance, risk management and compliance management of all IT systems and processes that support the business operations.
Attend this session by our expert speaker, Dr. Michael C. Redmond, and learn Principles Effective IT Governance, Risk and Compliance in 2019 and beyond. Michael will help your organization to manage the complexities of an ERM such as areas covering Risk, Impact Analysis, Resiliency and more. This session will enable you to gain knowledge on the implementation of a framework.
You will receive valuable information that you can implement. This is a must in the new world that is facing new risks every year.
key learning objectives of the Topic
- Including a management system into managing Enterprise Risk.
- Areas of Enterprise Risk Management
- ISO standards family - for what purpose should each standard be used
- Implementation Tips- costs involved, hiring a consultant, how long does it take, using tools
- Important benefits and the ways to present them to management
- Documentation required by the standard
- Benefits of implementation
- MS implementation framework
- Key elements
- Get an overview of audit of implementation strategy
- Risk assessment
- Security policy
- Organization of information security
- Asset management
- Human resources security
- Physical and environmental security
- Communications and operations management
- Access control
- Information systems acquisition, development and maintenance
- Information security incident management
- Business continuity management
- CEOs, Board Members, and Audit or Corporate Governance Committee Members
- CFOs, Controllers, and Accounting Professionals
- CIOs,CFO,CIO,CSO, CTOs and IT Professionals
- Chief Compliance Officers (CCOs), Chief Risk Officers (CROs)
- Legal Counsel, Human Resources and Public Relations
- Internal and External Auditors
- Senior Risk Management and Operational Risk Officers
- Consultants and Risk, Compliance and Governance Advisors
- Compliance Specialists
- Compliance, Risk Management and Governance Product Vendors
- Quality Assurance Managers
- Technology Managers
- Information Security Managers
- Any line manager or employee responsible for developing and deploying governance and compliance programs
Dr. Michael C. Redmond, PhD, is a certified project manager, PMP, has two masters’ certifications in business continuity/disaster recovery MBCP and FBCI and is certified in emergency management.
(Contact us : 844-267-7299 | 954-947-5671
Don't wait. Register TODAY or Email US [email protected]
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!