Promotional Tickets from our Partners!
Featured: WITI, Women in Technology Summit, San Jose, June 11-13, 2017 Featured: InterDrone, The International Drone Conference, Las Vegas, September 6-8, 2017
Boston Professional Events List
Medical Device Risk Management A to Z - Best Practices for Effectiveness and Efficiency
Link to Website
The course is designed for Medical Products Manufacturers. The course will be taught for Medical Devices and Combination Products, but will also be of benefit to Pharmaceutical Manufacturers.
Upon completion of the course, the participants will have learned how to implement good risk management principles into medical products manufacturing operations such as medical devices, combination products, and pharmaceuticals:
- Understand what are the current issues and recommended solutions
- How to implement the ISO 14971 framework
- Use a Traceability Report for improved risk management operations
- How to Use Standards to Facilitate Product-to-Market Achievements
- How to Use Risk Management to Identify the Critical Success Factors
- Key implementation issues related to Risk Management
- Using Risk Management to identify key opportunities for the organization
- Risk Integration Issues, especially related to the Quality System and Design Controls
- Use of appropriate risk management tools beyond FMEA
Who will benefit:
The course is designed for manufacturing professional employees that must interface with or implement product risk management activities in a medical product manufacturing operation.
- Product Risk Managers
- Quality Assurance
- Regulatory Affairs
- Research & Development
- Project Managers
- Operations Managers
- Manufacturing Managers
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!