Promotional Tickets from our Partners!
Featured: Women in STEM Conference and Award, San Francisco, Sept 10-12, 2017
Featured: PrecisionAg Vision Conference, Phoenix, Oct 10-12, 2017
Featured: SPTechCon, SharePoint Technology Conference, Washington, DC, Nov 12-15, 2017
Boston Professional Events List
Live Webinar LGBTQ Inclusion in the Workplace: Navigating Policies, Procedures, and Practices
Link to Website
Ticket Price: $189 One Dial-in One Attendee |Corporate Live $289 One Dial In - Max 10 attendees | Group $449 Multiple locations upto 5 dial in|Recorded $219
Why Should You Attend:
• How does your business go about recruiting the LGBT community?
• Do any of your advertising and marketing practices target LGBT consumers?
• Do you know how to assist a transgendered employee in their gender transition process at work?
• And what about those bathrooms—how are you addressing this issue?
Heterosexism – the cultural expectation that everyone is, should be, or would prefer to be heterosexual - is the established norm of the workplace; a commonplace bias in American institutions. This bias gets played out in both overt and covert behaviors which in turn negatively impact the organizational culture. However, there have been organizational successes in diminishing the biases. There is an opportunity for your organization to create strategies to ensure LGBT inclusion in your workforce.
• The Implicit Association Test (online)
• Recruitment and retention
• Heterosexism assumptions
• International LGBT considerations
• Marketing and advertising
• Restroom access for transgender employees
• Responding to negative reactions to LGBT inclusion
• Workplace dress codes, transgender employees, and gender non-conforming employees
Who will Benefit
• VP of HR
• All HR directors, managers, and generalists
• Director of risk management
Dr. Susan Strauss is a national and international speaker, trainer and consultant. Her specialty areas include education and workplace harassment, discrimination and bullying; organizational development, and management/leadership development. Her clients are from healthcare, education, business, law, and government organizations in both the public and private sectors. Susan conducts discrimination and bullying investigations, works as an expert witness for education and workplace harassment and bullying lawsuits, and coaches managers and employees that need assistance in identifying and remedying misconduct.
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!