Promotional Tickets from our Partners!
Featured: Women in STEM Conference and Award, San Francisco, Sept 10-12, 2017
Featured: PrecisionAg Vision Conference, Phoenix, Oct 10-12, 2017
Featured: SPTechCon, SharePoint Technology Conference, Washington, DC, Nov 12-15, 2017
Boston Professional Events List
Live Webinar FDA’s Final Rule Regarding Device Establishment Registration and Listing: Procedure on How to Register and List
Link to Website
Ticket Price: $179 One Dial-in One Attendee | Corporate Live Recorded $279 One Dial In - Max 10 attendees |Group $399 Multiple locations upto 5 dial in | Recorded $249
• When and how to register and list
• Review the four major changes to FDA’s device establishment registration and device listing regulations
• Proposed changes to Implement the provision of Bioterrorism Act applicable to imported devices
• Other proposed Amendments that would change current device establishment registration and listing requirements
• Replacement of the current regulations regarding updating device listing information outside the required update periods
• Clarification of who must provide establishments’ registration numbers
Who will Benefit
This webinar will provide valuable assistance and guidance to medical device firms, importers and those who need to register their device firms and list their device(s). The employees who will benefit include: All levels of management and departmental representatives and those who desire a better understanding or a "refresh" overview of the establishment registration and listing process from start to finish, including:
• Regulatory Affairs
• Quality and Compliance
• Marketing & Sales
• Distributors/Authorized Representatives
• Legal Counsel
• Engineering/Technical Services/Operations
David R. Dills, Global Regulatory Affairs & Compliance Consultant, currently provides global regulatory affairs, compliance and quality consultative services for early-stage and established Class I/II/III medical device, including combination products, In Vitro Diagnostics, and biopharmaceutical manufacturers in multiple medical specialties and therapeutic areas on the global landscape, and has an accomplished record with more than 27 years of experience in the areas of Regulatory Affairs, Compliance and Quality Systems.
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!