Promotional Tickets from our Partners!
Featured: Women in STEM Conference and Award, San Francisco, Sept 10-12, 2017
Featured: PrecisionAg Vision Conference, Phoenix, Oct 10-12, 2017
Featured: SPTechCon, SharePoint Technology Conference, Washington, DC, Nov 12-15, 2017
Boston Professional Events List
Live Webinar Conducting Internal Investigations the Right Way
Link to Website
Ticket Price: $189 One Dial-in One Attendee |Corporate Live $289 One Dial In - Max 10 attendees | Group $449 Multiple locations upto 5 dial in|Recorded $219
Why should you Attend:
Working in human resources is hard work! In addition to being the sounding board of employee complaints, the human resource professional must ensure that company policy and the law are being followed.
How the human resource professional investigates employee issues can make all of the difference of whether the company finds itself in a nasty lawsuit or whether that lawsuit is even defensible
This webinar will walk you through time honored methods of conducting effective investigations.
• Federal Labor and Employment Law:Understanding Your Compliance Requirements When Conducting Workplace Investigations.
• Common Laws That Add Compliance Obligations When Conducting Investigations.
• Developing an Investigative Strategy To Manage A Case Effectively.
• Conducting Effective Witness Interviews To Cut Though The Nonsense And Get To The Truth.
• Organizing Evidence In Preparation For Writing The Investigative Report.
• The Do's And Don'ts Of Writing An Effective Investigative Report.
Who will Benefit
• Human Resource Managers, Company Owners
• Banking, retail, manufacturing, construction – all private and governmental entities
• Society for Human Resource Management, Chamber of Commerce
• Human resource managers, hiring managers, company owners
Susan Fahey Desmond has been representing management in all areas of labor and employment law since her graduation from the University Of Tennessee School Of Law since 1985. She is a shareholder in a firm's Labor and Employment Practice Group and works from the firm's Gulf Coast office. She is a graduate of the University of Mississippi (B.A., 1982) and the University Of Tennessee School Of Law (J.D., 1985). Ms. Desmond is a member of the Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Florida and Colorado Bar Associations.
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!