Promotional Tickets from our Partners!
Featured: Women in STEM Conference and Award, San Francisco, Sept 10-12, 2017
Featured: PrecisionAg Vision Conference, Phoenix, Oct 10-12, 2017
Featured: SPTechCon, SharePoint Technology Conference, Washington, DC, Nov 12-15, 2017
Boston Professional Events List
Live Webinar Best Practices for Retaining Millennials and Other Employees
Link to Website
Ticket Price: $149 One Dial-in One Attendee | Corporate Live Recorded $249 One Dial In - Max 10 attendees |Group $299 Multiple locations upto 5 dial in | Recorded $219
The Millennial generation is a force to be reckoned with. They are talented, innovative, entrepreneurial, and creative. They are also highly mobile and prone to job hopping. Retaining top talent is a key business imperative and old strategies are no longer effective.
More than 60% of Millennials leave their company in less than three years and their turnover is greater than any other generation. In addition there are now more Millennials than Baby Boomers in the workforce. 60% are open to a different job and 36% will look for a new job in the next year. No question they have their own style, attitudes, and beliefs. Unfortunately most companies don’t have a focused retention strategy to retain these important employees.
• Why Millennial employees stay or leave
• How to measure turnover
• The relationship of compensation to employee satisfaction and motivation
• The relationship of leadership to retention and turnover
• How to create a workplace "community"
• Why recruitment and interviewing are important in managing turnover
• The importance of "Stay interviews"
• 135 ideas for reducing turnover
• 10 steps toward great retention
• Ideas for more effective onboarding
• Importance of realistic job previews
• 7 steps to giving effective recognition
• Linking benefits to retention
• The 5 components of the retention model
• Keys for millennial retention
• Cite factors that contribute to Millennial employee turnover
• Identify strategies for retaining employees
• Understand the link between leadership, employee satisfaction, and turnover
• Measure employee turnover
• Cite three factors that contribute to employee motivation
• Understand the priorities of the Millennial generation
Who will Benefit
• HR professionals
• Employment specialists
• Managers and front-line supervisors
• Company leaders
Wes Pruett is owner of HR Advisors LLC, a consulting practice that provides service to clients who seek to align their business and employees creating successful outcomes and excellent work environments. After 20 years in senior leadership within the Mayo Health System he founded HR Advisors.
Mr. Pruett provides solutions to companies for a wide variety of HR issues including compensation, compliance, policy development, performance management, and employee relations. Mr. Pruett regularly facilitates employee training related to communication, leadership, DiSCu00ae, coaching and strategic planning. He is a certified business coach credentialed by the International Coach Federation.
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!