Promotional Tickets from our Partners!
Featured: Women in STEM Conference and Award, San Francisco, Sept 10-12, 2017
Featured: PrecisionAg Vision Conference, Phoenix, Oct 10-12, 2017
Featured: SPTechCon, SharePoint Technology Conference, Washington, DC, Nov 12-15, 2017
Boston Professional Events List
How to Evaluate Payroll Providers and Minimize Implementation Nightmares: ?How to Evaluate Payroll Vendors Checklist for the Right Fit?
Link to Website
Ticket Price: $189 One Dial-in One Attendee |Corporate Live $289 One Dial In - Max 10 attendees | Group $449 Multiple locations upto 5 dial in|Recorded $219
Many small and large business must decide to select payroll providers for many reasons. From upgrading from a manual payroll system to ensuring they follow many current and new reporting regulations. I experienced several payroll transitions in my career and each of them tested my sanity and the company?s stress level. There are consistent processes, implementation concerns, technology glitches and integration pitfalls that if you are not prepared, you can regret the decision to consider upgrading your technology for payroll. Unfortunately, not upgrading is more problematic than keeping a manual or archaic system. Here are key reasons to have a payroll system:
• Ensuring reporting guidelines and regulations for the Affordable Care Act (ACA) for employees with 50 or more employees (or for employees nearing 50);
• Tracking exempt and non-exempt employees to ensure they are identified appropriately;
• Ensuring employees are classified appropriately for Internal Revenue Service (ACA);
• Tracking employees for Affirmative Action Plans reporting;
• Tracking employees for Equal Employee Opportunities (EEO) reporting;
• Reporting on employees participating in benefit programs (401K, Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts and voluntary benefits);
• Reporting on company headcount, new hire, termination, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), short term disability (STD) and other employee data;
• Compensation data to track employee pay, bonuses, merit increases and potential pay equity regulations.
Why should you attend this webinar?
All companies with 50 or more employees must ensure compliance with federal, state and local regulations. It is difficult to navigate the employment law reporting and regulations and stay in compliance. Identifying an efficient process will provide companies with the strategies they need to navigate and manage and implementation and transition system. For companies upgrading their payroll system, this training will provide the tips necessary to ensure the payroll vendor can do the services they offer. Many times, overzealous sales people over promise and under deliver when they meet with companies. This can create havoc in a company. It impacts time, productivity, team morale and the ability to meet the regulations timeline. Since a company will eventually have the need to consider upgrading from a manual process or upgrade a system, why not be a hero to your company and team? Other reasons to attend this training is to capture the tips and create a process you can be proud of.
• Learn how to identify the best payroll vendors to include in your evaluation.
• Identify the best evaluation process for your company.
• Identify the key points that will determine if the payroll vendor can meet your expectations.
• Select at least three vendors to ensure an apple to apple comparison.
• Identify the best companies who can meet the needs of your company.
• Invite the vendors selected to provide a presentation and demo for the company Leadership Team.
• Identify the vendor selected and have them provide an actual contract of services and review the contract to ensure it meets the company?s needs.
• Have the selected vendor provide an overview of the payroll system for employees in the launching of the selected system.
• Ensure training for managers on the system to provide management and employee support.
• Upload all pertinent documents, processes, manual and guides to the company Intranet.
• Tips and resources to assist in the transition and implementation process
Who will Benefit
• Human Resources professionals
• Compliance professionals
• Business owners
• Payroll Managers
• Payroll providers
• Payroll Clerks
Margie Faulk, PHR, SHRM-CP is a senior level human resources professional with over 14 years of HR management and compliance experience. She currently provides compliance services for a large global data protection technologies company with international and multi-state locations. A former compliance officer for a defense contracting technologies firm with a military base in Hawaii, Ms. Faulk has worked as an HR and compliance advisor for major corporations and small businesses across various industries.
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!