Promotional Tickets from our Partners!
Featured: Women in STEM Conference and Award, San Francisco, Sept 10-12, 2017
Featured: PrecisionAg Vision Conference, Phoenix, Oct 10-12, 2017
Featured: SPTechCon, SharePoint Technology Conference, Washington, DC, Nov 12-15, 2017
Boston Professional Events List
3 Hours Webinar on HR Auditing: Identifying and Managing Key Risks
Link to Website
Ticket Price: $249 One Dial-in One Attendee | Corporate Live Recorded $399 One Dial In - Max 10 attendees |Group $549 Multiple locations upto 5 dial in | Recorded $345
Why should you Attend:
Surveys of organizations identify the human capital risk as one of the most important risks facing organization and one of the least effectively managed. Meanwhile annual surveys of CEOs concerning high-impact risks, consistently ranks the "availability of key skills" as a critical risk a risk-if not effectively managed-can negatively affect the achievement of strategic and business objectives, negatively affect competitiveness, and hamper the organization's ability to innovate.
HR experts and business leaders further note that misaligned, ineffective, and improper human capital management policies, practices, and processes create financial, operational, and reputational risks that can threaten an organization's bottom-line, adversely impact sustainability, and reduce the organization's value for its stakeholders. Conversely, effective human capital risk management can create a competitive advantage, create new business development opportunities, enhance the effective deployment of resources, and create value.
• Develop an understanding of key risk management techniques and issues
• Identify and review the critical issues of human resources management
• Develop skills in applying risk management techniques in managing human capital related risks
• Improve your human capital risk management effectiveness using HR audits
• Review the development of Key Performance indicators (KPIs) and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
• Develop competencies in human capital metrics and human capital scorecards
• Gain practical insights in using human capital risk management to help your organization seize opportunities and reduce liabilities
Who will Benefit
• Human Resources Managers
• Internal and External Auditors
• Risk Managers
• Compliance Managers
• Division Heads
• Senior Managers
Ronald L. Adler, president of Laurdan Associates Inc. has 42 years of HR consulting experience and has served as a consulting expert on work force, workplace, and HR management issues for The Wall Street Journal, HRMagazine, and other publications and newspapers across the country. Mr. Adler's research findings have been used by the Federal Reserve Board, the EEOC, the National Conference of State Legislatures, the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB), insurers, and international organizations.
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!