Promotional Tickets from our Partners!
Featured: Women in STEM Conference and Award, San Francisco, Sept 10-12, 2017
Featured: PrecisionAg Vision Conference, Phoenix, Oct 10-12, 2017
Featured: SPTechCon, SharePoint Technology Conference, Washington, DC, Nov 12-15, 2017
Boston Professional Events List
Live Webinar How to properly document employee interactions
Link to Website
Ticket Price: $189 One Dial-in One Attendee |Corporate Live $289 One Dial In - Max 10 attendees | Group $449 Multiple locations upto 5 dial in|Recorded $219
Documentation is both the bane and the blessing for HR. It is difficult to get people to do it, but it is preferred by attorneys and believed by judges and juries.
Why should you attend:
Annually hundreds of thousands of lawsuits and hearings occur across the country. Each of these is "legal" proceeding which require evidence of events that actually occurred. Documentation is what wins, or in some cases loses, these lawsuits and hearings. The result of lack of documentation results in the loss of millions of dollars each year that might be prevented by a good documentation program.
• How and why documentation is good
• Meets the legal requirements of Federal statutes
• Provides a record of interactions with employees in order to provide better recall of what was said and done
• Helps knowledge retention. You do not need to have the original parties to have a recollection of the event or conversation
• Provides the legal documentation needed to defend the company in a lawsuit
• We will talk about how documentation will get you in trouble
• What is necessary for good documentation
• We will talk about what tools can be used
With this information you will be better able to defend the organization from loses incurred due to poor documentation practices.
Who will Benefit
• Office Managers
• HR Managers
• Business Owners
Michael D.Haberman is a consultant, speaker, writer and teacher. He is co-founder of Omega HR Solutions, Inc. a consulting and services company offering complete human resources solutions. Mike brings years of experience in dealing with the challenges of Human Resources in the 21st century. He has a Master's in HR and is certified as an Senior HR professional. He has over 17 years’ experience in the class room teaching human resources fundamentals and certification preparation.
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!