Promotional Tickets from our Partners!
Featured: Women in STEM Conference and Award, San Francisco, Sept 10-12, 2017
Featured: PrecisionAg Vision Conference, Phoenix, Oct 10-12, 2017
Featured: SPTechCon, SharePoint Technology Conference, Washington, DC, Nov 12-15, 2017
Boston Professional Events List
Live Webinar Talent Management: How Smart Companies Engage and Retain Their Millennial Talent
Link to Website
Ticket Price: $149 One Dial-in One Attendee, $299 Group, $299 Recorded, $295 CD/DVD
Description of the topic
A new Global Workforce Study by global HR consultant Towers Watson found that over two-thirds of U.S. workers “are not fully engaged in their work and are struggling to cope with work situations that don’t provide sufficient support.”
The Deloitte Millennial Survey released in January 2014 found that 70% of millennials see themselves working independently at some point rather than being employed within a traditional organizational structure.
Areas Covered In the Seminar
• Identify five traits of highly engaged employees
• Review five reasons why millennials are not engaged
• Show the costs to a company when employees not being engaged
• Discover why millennials are great candidates for intrapreneurship
• Review the drivers of high engagement and why managers are the key
• Learn ten smart, cost-effective leadership strategies to manage employee engagement
Who will benefit
VP of Human Resources
Chief Learning Officer
About your Speaker
Marcia Zidle is a board certified executive coach, business management consultant and keynote speaker, who helps entrepreneurial ventures; small to medium size enterprises and professional firms to leverage their leadership and human capital assets.
VIP Life Time Subscription to our Newsletters!